Online course on how and why to moderate sugar
It's not about quitting sugar...
It’s not about quitting sugar, alcohol, social events or fun. It’s about finding balance.
You may or may not feel addicted to sugar but perhaps you’ve been jumping from diet to diet, trying to find the magic cure.
You have been focusing on weight and manipulating the number of calories without regard to the quality.
You’ve listened to “experts” without listening to your own body and the results have been weight loss, regain, distrusting and disliking your body, lack of self-control, oppressive guilt, self-judgment, emotional overeating, overeating as an effect of under-eating, social isolation, shame, confusion.
Get off the rollercoaster and jump on the joy ride of balanced blood sugar for balanced energy.
Choose real foods that quell cravings and help you lose weight - without restricting or selling your soul to the diet industry.
Alumni have reported the following benefits:
- Flatter Belly
- Attaining and Maintaining Natural Body Weight
- Better Quality Sleep
- Increased Energy
- Lower Blood Sugar & A1C
- Weaning off Meds (with MD's Supervision and Blessing!)
- Less Pain, Inflammation & Gout
- More In-Tune with Hunger and Fullness
- Feeling in Control of Appetite, Cravings and Food Choices
- Better Mood
- Clearer Skin
- Improved Memory and Mental Clarity
- Saving Money by Eating In
- Increased Motivation and Energy to Exercise
- Feeling Empowered and Able with Food
- Body Trust
- Increased Self-Confidence
- Ability to listen to Internal Cues vs. External Pressure
- Ability to Savor Food and Friends
"Esther's expertise and loving support helped me to become an intuitive eater and shed excess body fat and negative habits effortlessly and easily." - Alisa
"This course has many resources, so I was easily able to meet my dietary needs and go at my own pace." - Alexis
"This course inspired me to consider and appreciate the food I put in my body." - Rachel
My sugar story
Stephanie Nelson - Co-Creator and Former Sugar Addict
Two amazing things are happening to me as I committed myself once again to moderating sugar on January 1st.
- Joint pain from Rheumatoid Arthritis is nearly gone. Since the age of 15, I have fought moments (sometimes weeks) of knee pain, hip pain, etc. Pain that really affected my life. That inflammation and joint pain are no longer a recurring issue. I can't even begin to explain to you how monumental this is.
- I haven't had time since the new year to make it to the gym as often as I would want (not pleased by this). I used to work out 5 days a week and then reward myself with Swedish Fish after a workout. Now, working out 1-2 days a week and living more sugar aware, my body looks completely different (better) than it did when I was working out 5 days a week. Time saver!
For me, these are huge "gains"! Yes, I am a recovering Sugar Addict. But now, sugar doesn't even taste that good to me. Talk about a gain!
So, if you are pondering if this course is right for you, let me encourage you: You can do this! Our approach is gentle and actionable. What do YOU have to gain?
Would you like to talk about joint pain or any fears you have in making a gentle change to moderate sugar? Contact us anytime! We're here to support you!
We would be honored if you shared this with someone you know that is looking for gains like these.
My best to you,